We hope you’re inspired by Delaware Sea Grant College Program’s efforts to tackle the state’s coastal challenges with innovative research and outreach projects — so inspired that you want to be part of the coastal solution too! Below are a few opportunities that can get you started right now.
- Learn about the global and local importance of the ocean and coastal environment at Coast Day.
- Attend workshops or lectures on seafood preparation and lots of other ocean-related topics!
- Learn how oyster gardeners provide healthy coastal habitats.
- Find out about citizens who help ensure clean water by monitoring Delaware’s waterways.
- Visit the native plant demonstration garden in Lewes, Del.
- Take part in the annual horseshoe crab census.
- Take a tour of our Hugh R. Sharp Campus in Lewes
- Read Reporter, Delaware Sea Grant Program’s annual report.
More ways to get involved: